Clear Casting And Coating Epoxy Resin – 1 Gallon Kit
(as of Nov 26,2018 00:12:47 UTC – Details)
Artists and creators from all over the world use our products for their most important projects. After seeing many of our customers use our products in resin projects we decided to remove the guesswork by creating our own epoxy blend that was designed specifically to work with all of our pigments!
What will you create? Click “ADD TO CART” today and be sure to share your projects with us when they’re finished!
• Uses: Can be used as either a coating for tables, bars, wood, canvas paintings, etc. or cast in a suitable mold (max casting size is 6 fluid oz, no limit for coating applications)
• Size: Two 64 oz bottles (128 oz total)
• Material: Epoxy Resin
• Coverage: 128 oz will cover about 26 sq. feet at a thickness of 1/16 of an inch
• Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but should not be left permanently outdoors as all epoxy resins will eventually yellow from sun exposure
• Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
• What’s included: One 64 oz bottle of resin and one 64 oz bottle of hardener, application cheat sheet, and detailed instructionsUse our clear epoxy resin for all of your casting AND coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock
Rigorous testing was done to ensure that our resin is a perfect match for all of our glow in the dark and other craft pigments
Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, odor free, resistant to yellowing from UV exposure, and is made in the U.S.A.
One to one mix ratio is fool proof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time
Use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, make resin paintings and more